HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Guest BookGuest Book  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Cd KeysCd Keys  DonationsDonations  ShopShop  
Clan Crest
Donations
Thanks to:
ACDC Donated 15
WoTeVeR Donated 5
NOW 20
96 for a dedicated server this will give us more Teamspeak and 2x32 bf2 and 2x32 bf2142 servers and more.
Servers
umm baned because of admin abuse B_160x400_T1_F-1-2-3
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
toolbar powered by STFU
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is tazoni

Our users have posted a total of 362 messages in 96 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
AC/DC
umm baned because of admin abuse Vote_lcapumm baned because of admin abuse Voting_barumm baned because of admin abuse Vote_rcap 
KillerMorfed
umm baned because of admin abuse Vote_lcapumm baned because of admin abuse Voting_barumm baned because of admin abuse Vote_rcap 
Jordyownz
LazerLad
team_killer_v
WoTeVeR
SpeedCoreSE
Scorpion
Burner2142
dwbcool5

umm baned because of admin abuse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ned

umm baned because of admin abuse Empty
PostSubject: umm baned because of admin abuse   umm baned because of admin abuse EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:48 pm

ok so i was playing (by the rules) knifing and defibing so i run out and try to kill ur admin. THEN HE SHOOTS ME WITH A CLARK! so then i let it go and continue but HE SHOOTS SOME ONE ELS! so i kick vote him and get banned\

i dont know who banned me but he had huge text in his name
Back to top Go down
KillerMorfed
Private
Private
KillerMorfed

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: umm baned because of admin abuse   umm baned because of admin abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 6:56 am

HMMM The Clark Must Have Been LazerLad but he is banned from site and server and he probaly gotback on and banned you... I'll talk to WoTeVeR and AC/DC about unbanning you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WoTeVeR
Admin Elite
Admin Elite
WoTeVeR

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: umm baned because of admin abuse   umm baned because of admin abuse EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 5:04 pm

ned leave ur in-game name and ill unbanned u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm baned because of admin abuse   umm baned because of admin abuse Empty

Back to top Go down

umm baned because of admin abuse
Page 1 of 1