HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Guest BookGuest Book  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Cd KeysCd Keys  DonationsDonations  ShopShop  
Clan Crest
Donations
Thanks to:
ACDC Donated 15
WoTeVeR Donated 5
NOW 20
96 for a dedicated server this will give us more Teamspeak and 2x32 bf2 and 2x32 bf2142 servers and more.
Servers
Another Member Banned B_160x400_T1_F-1-2-3
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
toolbar powered by STFU
Keywords
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is tazoni

Our users have posted a total of 362 messages in 96 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
AC/DC
Another Member Banned Vote_lcapAnother Member Banned Voting_barAnother Member Banned Vote_rcap 
KillerMorfed
Another Member Banned Vote_lcapAnother Member Banned Voting_barAnother Member Banned Vote_rcap 
Jordyownz
LazerLad
team_killer_v
WoTeVeR
SpeedCoreSE
Scorpion
Burner2142
dwbcool5

Another Member Banned

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AC/DC
Elite Member
Elite Member
AC/DC

Male
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Another Member Banned Empty
PostSubject: Another Member Banned   Another Member Banned EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:46 am

I'am sorry to see Jordy baned from clan as he was using hack, we do not like members using hacks or any other aids.

Sorry to see him go.

Another Member Banned ACDC_player_35897
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://stfu.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Another Member Banned   Another Member Banned EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:50 am

Dude OMG I was hacking and i want you to show the prove that i was hacking because you are cool i have always wanted to use a hack i think its really fair 2 call me a hacker and you are just being admin almost everyone can have 100 points on a knife only server just give me a chance i am really a hacking
Back to top Go down
PunkBust

PostSubject: Re: Another Member Banned   Another Member Banned EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:11 am

thank you for you're information this will straight going to evenbalance.com/
Back to top Go down
KillerMorfed
Private
Private
KillerMorfed

Male
Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Another Member Banned   Another Member Banned EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 7:16 am

Geez Jordy you were so good man Sad but your gone now..... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Member Banned   Another Member Banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Member Banned
Page 1 of 1